Team Barbie & Friends

Team Barbie & Friends
My life cast, I <3 these girls...

Search This Blog

Friday, December 4, 2009

Business Casual

Well this is the first post for my new blog and is just a preview of what's to come. I will make an official introduction in my next post. I hope you enjoy!!


Friday Work Wear:

I just got my new Hollister blazer and I wanted to wear it so I just blacked it out with a splash of mustard & gold! I like the way it turned out lol! TGIF....








The look:
Perfect- fit long-sleeve crewneck tee: J. crew
Black crewneck cardigan: J. Crew
Black felted-wool bistro mini: J. Crew
Black opaque tights: J. Crew
Gold metallic mirror belt: J. Crew
Paten leather booties: Michael Kors
Necklace & Earrings: XXI/ Forever 21
Handbag: Gucci
Blazer: Hollister & Co.


1 comment:

  1. Love that look. And the blog looks awesome. Do your thing.

    ReplyDelete